1. The test is conducted and scholarship is offered by the management of Marian Engineering College (College Code:MCE) for students seeking admission for Engineering course in the year 2020-21 at Marian Engineering College.
2. For attending the test, candidates need to register online in the college web portal. After reading all the instructions click on "Start Registration" button and proceed to the registration portal.
3. In the registration portal, candidate should fill basic information like name, address, Whatsapp number, valid email id, Board(ICSE, CBSE , State or any other) , marks obtained and branch options preference
4. All fields are mandatory in the registration form.
5. The Online Test is scheduled on 16.08.2020 at 3 pm to 4 pm (1 hr).
6. Test consists of 45 multiple choice questions, and for answering, candidates need to select the best suitable option.
7. Test covers basic concepts of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from +1 and +2.
8. No negative mark for wrong answer.
9. The test will be conducted using any online platform which will be informed later.
10. For the test, 20 candidates will be assigned with a faculty, who will add you in a whatsapp group.
11. All further information will be communicated through email and whatsapp.
12. On the exam day, candidates will receive a link, 20 minutes prior to examination.
13. Candidates should enter the exam portal, by clicking the link, at least 15 minutes before the commencement of examination.
14. Candidate should show previous year school id card to the invigilator before starting the examination.
15. Camera should be kept on during the examination.
16. Candidates are not permitted to use any other electronic gadgets during the examination.
17. Candidates should complete answering before stipulated time.
18. If any technical issue rises, it should be immediately brought to the attention of invigilator.
19. After completion candidates can log out from the portal.
20. After evaluation, rank list will be prepared for students scored above a particular cut off. Candidate’s test score will be combined with normalised marks of +2 and students will be selected based on the same.
21. If there is a tie, weightage will be given to marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, in the same order.
22. A total of 30 scholarships will be offered by MEC management based on rank list.
23. Maximum single scholarship amount is Rs 25000/- and minimum is Rs 5000/-
24. A candidate who receives any other scholarship from the same management or from Govt for studying in this Institution, WILL NOT be eligible for this scholarship.
25. The decision of MEC management will be final for all procedures involved.